Upcoming Events & Activities
- The Chamber’s Housing Roundtable Group will meet Thursday, April 29 at 1 p.m. for a tour of the Van Buren Flats at 301 West Van Buren Street. To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us for IN PERSON Business Buzz, our Chamber networking meeting. It will be held on Friday, May 7 at 8:15 a.m. at Big G’s To RSVP to reserve a space at the meeting, email email@example.com You can also be added to a list for updates on all future Business Buzz meeting dates/times, etc.
- We will celebrate the 22ndseason of the Whitley County Farmers Market with a Chamber Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at the Whitley County Courthouse Gazebo on May 8 at 8 a.m. If you’d like to participate in the ceremony as a Chamber Ambassador, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us for VIRTUAL Business Buzz, our Chamber networking meeting. It will be held online Friday, May 21 at 9 a.m. To RSVP and get a passcode for the meeting, email email@example.com You can also be added to a list for updates on all future Business Buzz meeting dates/times, etc.
- The Whitley County Outdoor EXPO is slated for May 21, 2021, from 6 to 9 p.m. in downtown Columbia City. For registration information and to secure a booth space, email firstname.lastname@example.org Sponsors include Morsches Builders Mart, Teghtmeyer ACE Hardware, City Automall, Journey Fitness 333 and Easterseals Passages.
- The annual South Whitley Community Garage Sales, sponsored by the Whitley County Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center and the Tribune-News, will be held on Friday, June 18 and Saturday, June 19, 2021, in South Whitley. For information about sponsorship or booth space, contact the Chamber at (260) 248-8131.
- Are you interested in becoming a Chamber Ambassador? Ambassadors help celebrate new businesses and support Chamber activities such as Chamber Ribbon Cuttings, event planning, the inside track on new businesses and more. Virtual Chamber Ambassador meetings will begin soon. Email email@example.com for details.