Upcoming Events & Activities
- The First Friday Rise & Shine Chamber Breakfast is held on the FIRST FRIDAY of each month at 8:15 a.m. at Big G’s. RSVP to email@example.com for a seat at the table.
- The VIRTUAL Business Buzz is held on the THIRD FRIDAY of each month at 9 a.m. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for a meeting passcode.
- The Whitley County Chamber Annual Dinner is October 28, 2021, at 5:30 p.m. at the Joseph Decuis Farm in rural Whitley County. Tickets are $100 per person. A table of 6 is $580. A sponsored table is $1000. SEATING IS VERY LIMITED and nearly sold out. RSVP to email@example.com
- The Lil’ Pumpkins on Parade trick or treating event is October 29, 2021, from 3 to 6 p.m. If your business or organization would like to participate, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you interested in becoming a Chamber Ambassador? Ambassadors help celebrate new businesses and support Chamber activities such as Chamber Ribbon Cuttings, event planning, the inside track on new businesses and more. Virtual Chamber Ambassador meetings will begin soon. Email email@example.com for details.