The Whitley County Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center provides help wanted ads to our members free of charge. To provide a help wanted listing, send your information via email in a similar format to the postings below and we will publish it on our website at our earliest convenience. Please include the job title, brief job description, application information and your contact information. Send your job posting information to: email@example.com
Peabody Public Library
Temporary Youth Services Clerk
20 hours per week during the summer ONLY
Start date Monday, May 21, 2018
End date Saturday, August 10, 2018
Flex schedule – mornings, afternoons, evenings and Saturdays
Some computer and library experience preferred. Must pass shelving test, and enjoy working with children and teens
To apply: Apply in person at the Administration Office
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Applications accepted through Friday, April 27, 2018
Management Resources Development
Maintenance position, full time, paid holidays, medical insurance and paid vacations.
Call 260-244-2816 or email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Historic Blue Bell Loft
Seeking an energetic and experienced Leasing Agent. We are looking for someone with Tax credit experience that will be able to train quickly and is a self-starter. We need someone who is motivated and excited about Whitley County and all the great aspects of leasing.
- Leasing apartments to 55 and older
- Maintain thorough property knowledge of the property, sister properties and competitors
- Assist manager in developing and implementing effective marketing strategies to increase property traffic and internet leads
- Convert phone calls to tours, property tours to leases and internet leads to tours and/or leases.
- Ensure guest cards are complete, entered into the property management software, and follow up is completed for prospects.
- Ensure leasing office, tour path, vacant apartments, amenities and general curb appeal of community is pleasing to all 5 senses and is impeccably clean, if necessary spot cleaning to maintain the high standard of which Commonwealth has proven.
- property inspections to look for safety hazards and potential criminal activity.
- General clerical assistance including but not limited to answering phones, taking messages, managing the facilities/work orders in the property management software, filing, and ordering office supplies.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
Passages, Inc. – Direct Support Professionals
Passages, Inc. is accepting applications for full and part time Direct Support Professionals who would provide daily living supports for intellectually disabled adults. Applicants must have reliable transportation with clean driving record and current proof of auto insurance, valid Indiana driver’s license, and high school diploma or equivalent. Applications accepted online at www.passagesinc.org or in person at 301 W. Van Buren Street, Columbia City, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. M-F.
Member Business Job Links
Check the following links for current job openings:
To have your business job link posted here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (260) 248-8131.