The Whitley County Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center provides help wanted ads to our members free of charge. To provide a help wanted listing, send your information via email in a similar format to the postings below and we will publish it on our website at our earliest convenience. Please include the job title, brief job description, application information and your contact information. Send your job posting information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Bell Lofts
Blue Bell Lofts is currently seeking an energetic and experienced Leasing agent. They are looking for someone with Tax credit experience that will be able to train quickly and is a self-starter. They are searching for someone who is motivated and excited about Whitley County and all the great aspects of leasing. Duties include:
- Leasing apartments to 55 and older
- Maintain thorough property knowledge of the property, sister properties and competitors
- Assist manager in developing and implementing effective marketing strategies to increase property
- Traffic and internet leads
- Convert phone calls to tours, property tours to leases and internet leads to tours and/or leases.
- Ensure guest cards are complete, entered into the property management software, and follow up is completed for prospects.
- Ensure leasing office, tour path, vacant apartments, amenities and general curb appeal of community is pleasing to all 5 senses and is impeccably clean, if necessary spot cleaning to maintain the high standard of which Commonwealth has proven.
- Property inspections to look for safety hazards and potential criminal activity.
- General clerical assistance including but not limited to answering phones, taking messages, managing the facilities/work orders in the property management software, filing, and ordering office supplies.
Renaissance Village is currently seeking RNs/LPNs/CNAs. Come join our exceptional team in providing outstanding customer care. Flexible scheduling with superior pay. Apply in person today at 6050 S 800 E-92, Fort Wayne, IN 46814. 260-625-3545
Whitley County Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center – Volunteers
We’re looking for a few great volunteers to help with some fun projects on the horizon! Whether you’ve got a few hours to contribute occasionally OR you’d like a scheduled weekly volunteer project, let us know.
The Chamber is a 98-year-old, local non-profit organization with a mission to serve as the advocate, the resource and the champion for local businesses and non-profit organizations in our community.
For details, contact Jennifer Romano at 248-8131 or email email@example.com
Now Hiring! We are looking for part time staff for our grille room here at Eagle Glen. If you are or if you know of anyone interested in working in a fun and fast paced environment please contact the golf shop at 260-248-4653 and ask for Clint. Background in food or restaurant industry preferred but not required.
Clear Vision Media
We at Clear Vision Media are hiring! We are looking for a part time Web developer, and content creator that is fluent in WordPress, photoshop and other adobe products. We need someone who lives in the Warsaw area. For more information, call Scott Clay at 574-453-1913.
By Belle Haven
By Belle Haven in South Whitley is currently looking to hire wait staff immediately. By Belle Haven is located at 105 S. State State, South Whitley.
For more information, call (866) 716-9243.
The Columbia City Wings Etc. is accepting applications for cheerful, reliable cooks and servers with positive attitudes and a great work ethic. To apply, visit the store at 496 West Plaza Drive in Columbia City. Apply weekdays between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Brew’ha Coffee House in downtown Columbia City is hiring for day shift (5 a.m. to 2 p.m.) and night shift (2 p.m. to 9 p.m.) Applications can be completed online at http://brewhacoffeehouse.com/ or in person. Brew’ha offers a fast paced, energetic atmosphere with friendly people.
Urban Station – Part-time Kitchen Help
Urban Station in Columbia City is currently hiring for part-time kitchen help. For more information, contact Kristin Spangle at 260-244-5976.
Passages, Inc. – Direct Support Professionals
Passages, Inc. is accepting applications for full and part time Direct Support Professionals who would provide daily living supports for intellectually disabled adults. Applicants must have reliable transportation with clean driving record and current proof of auto insurance, valid Indiana driver’s license, and high school diploma or equivalent. Applications accepted online at www.passagesinc.org or in person at 301 W. Van Buren Street, Columbia City, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. M-F.
Member Business Job Links
Check the following links for current job openings:
To have your business job link posted here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (260) 248-8131.